Community Partners & Sponsors
The Silver Springs Shores Resource Center (SSSRC) is offering the opportunity for community partners to assist low-income, unemployed and underemployed residents in Silver Springs Shores through its education and economic empowerment programs.
Partners may direct their funds to assist families through the:
- Economic Empowerment Program: Job Search/Resume 1:1 Assistance; Family Assistance / 1:1 Case Management; Financial Health Workshops; Physical Health Workshops; Entrepreneurship Seminars / Small Business Coaching
- Supplemental Education: Fine Arts Program; Computers in the Workplace
- Community Enrichment: Business Center; Back-to-School Bash; Health Fair
All donations to the SSSRC are tax-exempt, charitable donations as it is a registered not-for-profit community-based organization.
2016 Community Partners Application.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP LEVELS
In Silver Springs shores Neighborhood Connection Placement of promotional material in the Resource Center. For pricing please call (352) 687-0350.
- EMPOWERMENT PARTNER$10003 Children/4 Adults
- Provides 1 year empowerment program for 7 children and 12 adults
- Free Vendor Table
- Company logo on Event Program and on our website for one year
- Signage at event listing your company’s level of sponsorship
- Recognition of your support at the event.